Kenny Anderson....

Kenny was on the Jim Rome show yesterday trying to make the players look good,
and he didn't do a good job.  As a mater of fact Jim Rome just spent the last 20
minutes ripping on him for sounding like a complete idiot.   Well at least he
can pass the ball.  I have a feeling that all the players should shut their
traps and let lawyers do all the talking for them.  It seems to me that every
time one does speak up, they make complete fools of themselves.

Shawn Roth