Re: Kenny Anderson....

In a message dated 12/16/98 12:36:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ufpdev!shawnr@uunet.uu.net writes:

> I have a feeling that all the players should shut their
>  traps and let lawyers do all the talking for them.  It seems to me that
> every
>  time one does speak up, they make complete fools of themselves.

   Either that or have some players who are not Falk clients do some talking.
Find some eighth man who makes $500,000 talk about his situation and why he
supports the union. (Assuming that there is such a player!)  It's a lot easier
to swallow the union's verbiage when there are fewer zeroes after the incomes.
     And in this society, haven't things turned upside down when you suggest
that lawyers do the talking?  Normally we want the lawyers to shut up!! :)
--- Doug in Clipperland, where Donald Sterling hasn't hired a coach yet.  Why
bother?