Re: New CBA will be Celtic friendly

Yes Jim....and when you add this, from the newsgroup, into the mix....it's
a little early and I haven't had my coffee yet, but...when I read things
like the following, I get all teary eyed and gooey inside. And then I
think...maybe I do love that Rick Pitino after all - even though it goes
against my better judgement. The evil and mediocre Jamal Mashburn and PJ
Brown? Lies....all lies designed to torment me and test my faith in the
beauty and perfection of creation. Look...in the distance...the sun rises
over Mt. Hood, and over there...a vision! It's Rick Pitino and Antoine
Walker running toward each other...and look...a kiss. Ahhhhhh....

>>> However, Bullpet notes, that if Walker were to sign with another team,
>>> the seventh year raise would be only 5 percent rather than
>>> the 10 percent he would receive with the C's.  Bulpett also notes,
>>> that the C's had no desire to trade Walker, and no deals got close.
>>> It was just a matter of Gaston not wanting to shell out for a
>>> Garnett-type contract, which hje won't have to do when the new
>>> agreement takes effect.

Paul M.