Pay the Players!!!!!!!

I want to go on record as the first to say "I hope Stern agrees with the
players so we can get this lockout over". I am tired of these owners
thinking that they shouldn't have to pay the players there proper share
of the revenue.  Will there ever be a salary cap in baseball, golf,
swimming, hockey, or polo?  No!

Kevin Brown just got 15 million a year in a baseball deal and there isn't
any complaining from the media. Why?  If Gretzky signed a huge hockey
contract would anyone complain?  No!  However, when it is basketball,
"they make too much money".  I can name others like Elway etc..  Pay the
guys who do the work or let Stern and his big shots fire the players and
get some more guys who will work for them.  But, I can guarantee the NBA
want be Fantastic!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]