Re: Charity begins at home

A reply of mine seems to have gotten lost, so I'll cut to the chase.

1. Do you think player salary growth needs to slow to match revenue
growth?  I do.  57% is enough.  If there are accounting discrepancies,
let the lawyers and accountants settle that.  What constitutes BRI is
part of what was negotiated and is not in dispute.

2. Do you think the players are trying to reach a fair settlement that
achieves this (slower salary growth)?  I don't.  I think they believe
they can keep getting a bigger and bigger slice of the pie, without
causing any damage to their cash cow.  I think they are wrong and will
only be hurting themselves.

Jim