Bulls/Celts Classic Sports

At least part of this argument can be solved. Last night I thought I was
losing my mind when I heard the dulcet tones of Mr. Johnny Most on WEEI.

"Parish decked Laimbeer! He hit him with a left cross and came back with a
hard right. Laimbeer went down! That's no flop. He went down hard. The
Celts are lucky he didn't get thrown out of the game.  Maybe it was
Laimbeer's reputation that kept Parish in the game."

"Rodman just goes around wrapping his arms around everyone. He can't guard
them."

They were replaying game 4 of the '87 Championship series between Detroit
and Boston.

"Bird stole the ball!!"

Oh, the happy days gone by.

Anyway, Rodman could not guard Bird or anyone else on the floor as you
remember.  And as far as rebounding goes....not even he would go against
Chief...especially after Chief decked Laimbeer.

NOW, I remember why I am a Celtics fan. It was great just to listen to
Johnny Most say "Bird, DJ, Ainge, Chief, McHale."....just great.

TJL