Re: Celtics/Bulls matchup problems

Not only that, but the Celtics had three starters who could bring the
ball up the court (as do the Bulls), so the Bulls wouldn't be able to
disrupt the offense by pressuring the point guard, like they did against
Indiana.  Sichting was just as deadly as Kerr is and probably tougher
(thnk Kerr would take on Ralph Sampson?).  Wedman and Kukoc are a pretty
close comparison too.

Jim