Channel 68 Problems - Tell Baker or Manley

People with Channel 68 problems -- I live in SE Mass, so I'm
exempt -- should send a letter to Jim Baker of the Boston
Herald (or the Boston USA Today which is what the current Herald
looks like) or Howard Manley of the Boston Globe.  Those are the
two Sports TV critics and they would be interested  in hearing
about any problems the switchover to 68 is causing you.
Forget about complaining to the TV station or the Celtics.
They could give a rat's ass about your difficulties.  Complain to
the two Boston newspapers; Hell, write letters to the editor.
Mention Mike Barnicle in your letter and 10,000 people will
comment on it.  I believe you can e-mail letters to the editor, so
just go to:

http://www.boston.com/
http://bostonherald.com/

And look for the editorial pages.  As far as Baker and Manley go,
you'll probably have to snail mail them.
WC