Real dark greg

I've liked the Campbell idea all along, and think i got lambasted about it
once by different listers (gosh there's a shock). But even though you're
right greg, what a dark way to refer to the impending non-season... no
Celtics this season... i'm actually rooting for the Red Sox again... Dear
God has this world gone mad!!!!

Kevin (completely fetal now) Robertson

P.S.
cantheredsoxreallybeattheyankeesmommaimnotsureanymorecantheredsoxreallybeatt
heyankeesmommaimnotosureanymorecanthe....