Re: Chiquita Boy

Disagreed.  After Jordan retires, I think Duncan looks like
the 2nd best player in the league after Shaq.  With
or without Robinson.

He's dominant on D and offense, plays strong and smart,
has very very consistent(Smits like) post moves.

It still hurts that the C's have Kenny instead of Duncan
(no offense Kenny).