Peter thank you for the feedback.  I find it somewhat curious that I come
up with a player related item, one that could inspire a fair amount of
feedback on subjects most of us would find a refreshing change from the
normal yada yada of the last 2 months, and nothing save for your input.
Either most have left the list in some way, are on vacation, or don't
really care.

Here's for seeing Elden in Celtic green, when and if they suit up again
soon.  I might miss Travis and another unheralded teammate.

Have a great weekend,
Greg

Now back to your Celtic related broadcast talk, insignificant in light of
the lack of broadcasts anticipated during the balance of the millenium.