Player stuff

This snippet came off the ESPN "water cooler" analysis of the LA Fakers.  I
know this has been discussed before, and I too am not sure about Campbell
(what is his contract, value and length?), but what about Knight and
another cap drain (maybe even Uncle Pervis, if they are sooo desperate) for
Elden?  He would have to be at least a considered strong backup in the
post, losing the the cap boys to boot.  Curious thought none the less.
 (BTW, Sosa hit #52, and Woods has 11 K's through 6.  I am rooting for
Sosa, as a Cub and because he ain't on the juice like Mac)

Greg

"The Lakers would need to clear cap room to bring Rodman to L.A. The Lakers
are desperately trying to trade power forward Elden Campbell, who earned $7
million last season but was criticized for his indifferent performance in
the playoffs.

Horry, who earned $6 million last season, would be prime trade bait if the
Lakers went after Rodman.

Re-signing Fox shouldn't be much of a problem. Fox is actively pursuing an
acting career (he's no Reggie Theus, though) and there's no better place to
be than Los Angeles."