Re: Malone & $20mil

Someone had to score, and rebound, and get steals, and assits, etc.......
It certainly was going to be left to Kukoc, Kerr, or anyone else on that
tremendous bench.  Look if Pippen goes somewhere else, I'll be happy to be
incorrect.  I wish the best of the guy. I feel bad for any player that has to
player in the shadow of the greatest? player of all time. But from what I saw
when Jordan was not around, I was not impressed.  Although he did, score,
rebound, yada yada, where was his team leadership.  Jordan scored a ton of
points as well, and what did it get him...63 points in a loss to the C's.
Jordan became a champ when he learned how to lead.  You cannot lead your team
in the last few seconds of a game from the bench!  Also,  what was the cry
baby attempt by Pippen to get traded at the beginning of the last year.
I got so tired of hearing that guy say he wanted to be traded, I knew he was
full of crap.  I think he knew that without Jordan, he was lost.  But I
finally think that since Jordan is retiring, then he better get the jack while
it is still around.

Shawn

Shawn

Originally from JIm: