Re: Turning point: Malone

I don't know about Malone's demands, but I hear after the lockout,
Scottie Pippen will sign a 4-year, 60-million dollar deal with
Phoenix.  I think there's a good possibility of the Suns being the
Western Conference champions next year with Pippen, Kidd and McDyess.
WC

>Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:41:20 -0500
>To: Celtics@igtc.com
>From: "Nathan A." <nj13@navix.net>
>Subject: Turning point: Malone
>
>Without knowing anything of what the new CBA will bring, I think that
>Malone's demands will determine the direction for salary's in the NBA.
Just

http://www.geocities.com/colosseum/arena/2430