Re: Karl Malone not DRUGS...

I got the impression that the reason for the big ask was years of "Take less

now and we will look after you down the track".  I think 20 mil is too much
in any case, but if he has been screwed by management over the years I can
see where he is comming from, after all, how many other players have won
MVPs
over the last 5-6 years.

                - David N.

--

I too feel it would be a mistake to pay Malone (or Pippen, for that
matter) to make up for his previous relatively low pay.  They both

Jim

>From: "Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.andara.com>
>To: "Jim Meninno" <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>, <Celtics@igtc.com>,
>        <norine@sover.net>
>Subject: Re: DRUG TESTING, ETC.
>Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:00:37 -0300
>

>P.S. Any owner (Larry Miller) who would pay Karl Malone 20 million, IS
ON