Re: DRUG TESTING, ETC.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Meninno <jim_meninno@hotmail.com>
To: Celtics@igtc.com <Celtics@igtc.com>; norine@sover.net <norine@sover.net>
Date: Monday, August 24, 1998 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: DRUG TESTING, ETC.

>I guess this was directed at me, so I'll answer.
>
>Obviously I am out of touch with current American corporate hiring
>practices.  I lived in England from '91 to '97 and, I'm happy to say, I
>must have been out of the country when they added the brainwash juice to
>the water supply.

Now that's a funny line!  Brainwash juice is hilarious!

>Being against testing does not make me for drugs.  It makes me for
>people's rights.  And, I'm sorry, but I think I have the right to earn a
>living without being suspected of crimes I haven't committed (at least
>not recently).
>
>Jim

I hear ya here Jim!  There are so many of us who do not understand the whole
invasion of rights issue because they themselves have no problem if they
were asked to submit to a test themselves.  I do not do drugs and am an
occasional drinker, however, I do not feel that I should have to submit to
any drug test unless I have given my employer reason to believe I have a
problem in that area, and even then, it's still sketchy.  There are so many
innaccuracies in them that a future could very well be harmed by mistake.

Cecil

P.S. Any owner (Larry Miller) who would pay Karl Malone 20 million, IS ON
DRUGS!!!