re Re: Hitler???

>Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:33:48 -0800 (ADT)
>From: Cecil Wright <nocw1@nsh.library.ns.ca>
>Subject: Re: Hitler???
>
>That would be me who made the reference and it was made in response to
>your "perfect world" phrase.  I do not need any description of Hitler.
>As for the NBA being so private, then why is it you would be so pissed
>off at one of your team's players smoking grass?  It's a private
>business.  Nobody forces you to give them money except yourself.
>
>You seem interested in turning this debate into something else.  You've
>flip-flopped from caring very much about players smoking up to not caring
>if they smoke as long as they keep it quiet.  I still don't know what
>side of the fence you are really on, except that you are anti-drugs as an
>individual.  I admire you for that.  But in a free country, there is no
>place for making demands which may put people's job in jeopardy, without
>just cause.
>
>Cecil

There is just cause for making demands and putting people's jobs in
jeopardy, it's called managements loss of profit or income. Maybe the lower
paid golfers and tennis players should ask for compensation from their
respective associations to make up for lost income that they can't make
because of their lack of ability. Yeah let's organize, get a union, and
some leaches, er I mean agents. Let's just ruin every sport in existence so
all can equally share the riches.

I always admired individual sports anyway, go Sampras.