Re: Hitler???

That would be me who made the reference and it was made in response to
your "perfect world" phrase.  I do not need any description of Hitler.
As for the NBA being so private, then why is it you would be so pissed
off at one of your team's players smoking grass?  It's a private
business.  Nobody forces you to give them money except yourself.

You seem interested in turning this debate into something else.  You've
flip-flopped from caring very much about players smoking up to not caring
if they smoke as long as they keep it quiet.  I still don't know what
side of the fence you are really on, except that you are anti-drugs as an
individual.  I admire you for that.  But in a free country, there is no
place for making demands which may put people's job in jeopardy, without
just cause.

Cecil