Re: Webber's agent spins

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn Roth <ufpdev!shawnr@uunet.uu.net>
To: celtics@igtc.COM <celtics@igtc.COM>
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 1998 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: Webber's agent spins

>If we
>don't test NBA players, why test train engineers or pilots.

I think the point is that Train Engineers, Pilots, Bus Drivers etc are
entrusted with the lives of many other people by the nature of their duties.
NBA players are entertainers and athletes whose job does not carry similar
importance.

Do I care if Chris Webber smokes marijuana, NO.  Do I care if the Pilot of
my next aircraft trip smokes marijuana, YES.  Not because of whether they
should or not, but because Webber has not effect on me.  The Pilot, however,
could have a tremendous impact.

Cecil