more dish information

On the BUG (big ugly dish), you can subscribe to the FOX sports networks
package.  This is a couple of hundred bucks a year.  This gives you several
regional sportschannels, including New England, so you get the C's home
games.  On the BUG, you can also get WSBK, so between the two, all games
were available to you.

On the small dish systems, be aware that some do not currently offer the NBA
league pass.  The Dish Network (EchoStar), for example, has very little
sports programming.

The regional restrictions placed on getting certain sportschannels is a lame
attempt to get people to pull for teams close to them.  Like I'm gonna pull
for the Hornets or Hawks!  The only games I did not get last year were when
the C's played the Hornets or Hawks in Boston.  I never could figure that
one out.

Looks like the NBA league pass, with the small dishes that offer it, is the
only way to go.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu