AUSTIN,AUSTIN & DEFINITELY AUSTIN...

We don't need another "get outta ma way" player in the mold of Geiger.
Sure, he can be decent but what we really need is a big man with very
consistent and dependable in the paint scoring and rebounding.  We need a
leader inside the paint and among the big men we have Austin would certainly
be IT if ever we sign him.

Most of our first five players are ball hogs(walker, anderson, mercer, and
pierce) but all are outside shooters or slashers, none are postup
scorers...or money in the bank once inside the paint.  And that is the key
we are looking for for the team's success next year!

Hey guys, by the way, did anybody see the most stupidest survey ESPN
sportszone did?  Can you believe they even doubt  our hero "Mr. Bird"...they
ask the question: "Do you think Larry Bird really deserve to be among the 50
elite?"  Dang!!! No bias, HE'S ONE OF THE TOP 10 BEST EVER!!!  ANY BODY IN
THE LEAGUE AND THE WORLD WOULD JUST SAY IT'S NO BRAINIER!!!DO YOU GUYS
AGREE...???