Re: Way off the topic

Speaking of Marv (not Herb), did I hear that he's getting his Knicks
radio job back with MSG?  If so I think it is a deplorable action on
MSG's part.  Not that I think Marv should be banned for life or
anything, but it makes it obvious that MSG only fired him in the first
place to protect themselves from any negative publicity and related
headaches until the whole mess blew over.  A suspension for last season
may have been an appropriate response, but then they would have had to
answer the question "Why didn't you fire him?".

Jim

>Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 21:22:21 -0400
>To: celtics@igtc.COM
>From: Kim Malo <kmalo19@idt.net>
>Subject: Re: Way off the topic
>
>Marv Alpert GI Joe -hey, you've gotta do something with all those
Barbie