Re: AUSTIN/stuff

Anderson and Mercer are ball hogs?  Anderson is the consumate NBA PG, best
defined by not being a ball hog, and RP had to push Mercer to shoot at
times last season.  Please clarify what you mean here.   Thank you

As per the ESPN poll with Bird being stupid, it is part of a long series
profiling and polling "all" athletes considered worthy for the top 50 of
the century.  By the results, last seen at over 93%, most agree with you,
but the survey is done for everyone, including Ruth, Ali, Jordan, Gretzy et
al, and I would assume you agree they are worthy of a top 50 billing as
well.  Best to understand the background of this survey, before calling it
stupid, as I for one believe ESPN is doing an outstanding job respectively
profiling these great 20th century athletes.

BTW with only 50 total athetes getting the nod, how many basketball players
should be included and who?

(Jordan, Bird, Magic, Russ, Kareem, Mikan, Dr. J, Big O maybe, few others
in this esteemed list of folks)

> Hey guys, by the way, did anybody see the most stupidest survey ESPN
> sportszone did?  Can you believe they even doubt  our hero "Mr.
Bird"...they