Re: Way off the topic

Really good,  I like it a lot.

How about:

Dennis Rodman Barbie:  Multiple hair colors, lots of extras, can wear either
Ken or Barbie clothes.

Charles Barkley Barbie:  Just repeats "I am not a role model" over and over.

Roberto Alomar Barbie:  If you make it mad, it spits in your face.

Karl Malone Barbie:  Neat feature where it goes bald, then you apply special
cream and the hair magically grows back.  Also a cross-over with the WWF dolls.

Shawn

Originally from Greg Odegaard: