Re: To season ticket holders

Whew, IMO good post Douglas!

Personally, I'm a huge fan of both Bird and the Bird exception, and I
would think NBA owners ought to be too. There's nothing like the wrath
of fans when a franchise player is lost via free agency to the Fakers or
Knicks, no matter what the owner's "small market" excuses. What follows
may not be your own view, but  I actually wish that other pro leagues
(MLB, NFL) had a "Bird exception" combined with 5-year rookie contracts
and other fiscally responsible measures to help save owners from
themselves.

Joe

****