Re: To season ticket holders

Douglas342@aol.com wrote:

>      My own bet is that the union sells out the rookies and the journeymen to
> fatten the stars.  Rookie contracts get longer, Bird stays, more and more
> players play for minimum.  Isn't Ewing the President of the union?  Mr. "I
> want the average of the three richest players" or some such silly deal?  Oh
> yeah, he's going to work to protect Bruce Bowen and Tyus Edney.  You betcha.
> I have this land in Arizona...

 I think in my post last night I made a comment about Ewing whining.  The truth is
that the current deal is bad for most of the experience, but non-superstar
players.  They do not get market value.  If you have the opinion that the owners
are greedy, then sit around and wait for those like Ewing and Walker etc to do the
right thing for their fellow players so that all players can get paid fairly.  It
ain't gonna happen.   If you think the players are united, I have some swamp, uh,
farm land in SC that I will sell you.

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby