From: DJessen33
To: celtics@igtc.COM
Subject: Wanted: Jason Williams
Date: Wednesday, 29 April 1998 11:44AM

Pitino mentioned they added a tough guy to the Knicks roster after his
first
year, which allowed them to move up to the next level. That tough guy
was
Charles Oakley. There is a tough guy available this year. He is Jason
Williams. You could then let Knight be your finesse inside guy or roam
around
and take those 15 footers.  A starting five of Anderson, Mercer, Walker,
Williams and Knight looks mighty appealing to me....

DJessen33