Re: Wanted: Jason Williams

picking up jason williams would be a great idea, but he is reportedly
asking for 10 million a year and the celtics have no where near that much
under the salary cap. plus travis knight has not shown this year he can be
a consistent starter. he is still too unreliable, his best role would be
to come off the bench for 20 minutes a games as he did for the lakers
stickpin

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR