Re: ANTOINE'S CONTRACT

Dear Kim,
You must have a lot of time on your hands lately, because you've written
at length numerous times to share your knowledge about so many topics.
If you want to accuse me of changing your meaning, which may have
happened, but was unintentional, that's fine.  If you don't want to
believe Pitino, although as I watched his press conference it certainly
seemed to me he was speaking from the heart, that's fine, too.  However,
you are undeniably WRONG about one thing.  My name is "Dynon," not
"Dyson."  Thanks for your consideration, and have a nice day.