At 12:08 AM 4/27/98 -0700, Mishra wrote:

> [...]

Your point about posturing is right, and I wish I knew which it was. Don't
forget Gaston and the Wall St Journal lawsuit tha never was -he is capable
of empty public posturing. As for Reinsdorf, not comaprable. Because he was
paying a proven revenue generator acknowledged as the best player in the
league, and to some in history, *on a one year contract*. In other words,
rewarding for past favors and current revenue generation but not tieing
yourself up long enough to cause future cap problems. While paying a sure
thing, not based ob as yet unrealized potential.

-Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net