Re: kobe vs. ron

----------
> From: Chuck Gomes <01cgomes@jasper.uor.edu>
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: kobe vs. ron
> Date: Miércoles 22 de Abril de 1998 01:04 AM
>
> How about taking a look at points per minute, fools.  Kobe doesn't even
> start and he still scores more.  Besides, he's only 19.  By the time he's
> Mercer's age, he'll be scoring at least 25 a game.  I don't know what you
> guys have been hearing over there on the East, but Kobe doesn't have any
> outstanding nicknames yet.  Perhaps he's the real Employee #8????????????

Its OK if you say Kobe is better than Ron, even though he is not, he will
be, but not right now.

BUT. THERES JUST ONE EMPLOYEE #8 and thats ANTOINE WALKER, its stupid,
(sorry I did not mean stupid), I meant  VERY VERY stupid to try to compare
Mr. Kobe "Jordan wannabe" Bryant with antoine. Antoine is a far better
player than Mr KB.

have a good day Chuck.