re: game summaries

Since it is "National Thank Bill Cooper Week", please allow me to
take time and thank Bill.  For folks in Kansas like myself , we only
get to see 4 or 5 games (if we are lucky).  Your summaries
provide us with more information than I could ever dream of receiving in
the papers.  If you are any good at speaking, maybe you should apply
for Isaiah Thomas's job.

THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB!!

Kevin

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE THANKING BILL AT  THE
END OF THE PLAYOFFS INSTEAD OF THE END OF THE REGULAR
SEASON!!!!!!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]