Curious about non-Celtic subject

This is off the subject, so skip this message if you want. Consider this
part of a demographic study of the Celtics mailing list: I'm curious as
to the religious makeup of this list.

If everyone is willing, would you send me an email stating your
religious affiliation. If you have none, state "None".

If you feel that it is none of my business, and want to flame me, that's
okay. I don't mean to offend or stir any waters; and I don't intend to
post the results. I'm just curious after seeing the recent "Easter"
spat.

Rich D.
(eating Easter candy in Oklahoma)