It was a very good year...

The season is now actually over, and I hope that the current Celts will
take advantage of the off-season. That Kenny will rest his knee and come
back in Pitino shape; that Walker will work on his free throw and his
dancing ;-) that Mercer will work on his 3 pt. shot; and that Pitino
will bring us some quality inside help. And though we need a lot of help
in key areas, I have to agree with Sinatra:  it was a very good year.

For the first time in a few years, people haven't heckled me about the
state of the Celtics. Boston more than doubled its wins from last year
and regained much needed fan support (from the populace, to add to the
diehards here on the list!) And we're one year closer to Jordan's
retirement (please, please!)

And the list. I haven't seen as much heated debate in the 4 years I've
been on this list, as I have seen in the last few months. We've been
arguing over Antoine's wiggle! I think that is a very good sign. It
means that we all know the team is winning as much as it can given its
limitations (no center, etc.), so we've focused our debate on other
issues.

I have enjoyed all of the hoopla, flames, and discussion from everyone
on the list. I love being around people who love the Celtics as much as
I do. Also, kudos to you, Bill Cooper, for your excellent game summaries
and insight into the games.

Thanks for a great year, folks! And may you all have a great off-season!
(no religious connotation to that, right?)  ;-)

Rich D.
(Next season's tipoff, I won't be in Oklahoma! Yesssssss!!!!!!)