Mills/Un-Celticlike

We talk about players not living up to or playing like Celtics.  Well I for one am glad Chris Mills bailed out on his chance to play for this team.  He played himself proud tonight against the Bulls.  Getting tossed with the T's and attempting to trip Rodman in the open court just before that.  He played but a few solid games all year. Averaging a stunning 5 rpg, and mediocre other stats for a team that needed him to step up many nights.  Rick has a way with assessing talent, at least for the long run.

A more or less good effort tonight playing against a desperate Whizzer team.  Didn't get my goal of 37 wins, but a solid B+ effort for the season.  With the right moves before November, we will getting psyched for the playoffs next year.

Have good one everyone, and I for one am going to be rooting for the Pacers, to go deep in the playoffs.

Greg