From: Jesse Haley <jesse@wmedia.com>
To: celticslist <celtics@igtc.com>
Subject: Celts
Date: Thursday, April 16, 1998 5:30 AM

Great comments last night from Pitino on the state of Antoine Walker. The
coach made some undeniable points, the kid is 21. People should get off his
back and let the kid play. As far as past unsung Celts, I would have to say
the X Man, Xavier McDaniel never disgraced the uniform. He played hard
nosed ball and never said boo about anything. Even when Chris Ford benched
him for what seemed like a month because he was supposed to be traded,the X
Man was a true professional. Too bad we don't have a young McDaniel right
now.