Re: John Bagley?...remember him?

>Speaking of those not fit to be Celtics, does anybody remember a guard
>that we had
>back in 87-88, by the name of John Bagley, he was a great distibuter of the
>ball...he gave it equally to his teamates, the opposite team and to the
>courtside
>fans......

Was there another Celtic named John Bagley? The one I used to watch was  an
excellent point guard - in fact, he, IMO, was the best Celtic PG in the
last 10 years, until Anderson. He had a knack of getting in the paint and
creating layups for his teammates out of innocuous-looking situations.
Unfortunately, his weight problem limited his minutes, and probably cut his
career short.

K. Kveraga