Celts

Great comments last night from Pitino on the state of Antoine Walker. The coach made some undeniable points, the kid is 21. People should get off his back and let the kid play. As far as past unsung Celts, I would have to say the X Man, Xavier McDaniel never disgraced the uniform. He played hard nosed ball and never said boo about anything. Even when Chris Ford benched him for what seemed like a month because he was supposed to be traded,the X Man was a true professional. Too bad we don't have a young McDaniel right now.