Re: Pitino weighs in on Antoine's (im)maturity

>In his comments after the Bucks game, Coach Pitino made some
>observations about Walker that go to the heart of recent debates on this
>list.  Since he knows Walker better than any of us do, perhaps his
>remarks should be given some extra weight.  The transcript taken from my
>videotape:

(some stuff removed)

>	"It all works out, it's just a matter of getting older, getting
>	wiser, knowing what to do, what not to do.  Just picture all
>	yourselves at 21 years of age, what you looked like and what
>	you did."

At 21 I was not being paid millions of dollars to be professional.  I also was
not allowed to act like that at my JOB.

My only comment on DA WIGGLE is this.  It really only drives me nuts when it is
done when your team is getting its ass kicked, score a basket, then wiggle.

And I know I will get flamed for this, but he still reminds me of Dominique.

Rich,,,

P.S.  I'm still not making a million dollars, but I still have to be
professional at my job.