Re: Say what?/Trades

Yes it might make sense, and thank you for your response.

Now the big question, if the chance of doing anything with the pick is
likely or possible, what should be done, who would be a good trade/pick-up
under this scenario?  The possibilities are wide open, when you consider
the possible players to grab aren't going to be FA's.  My point is that we
have been talking mostly about the FA options, but little about the balance
of the league.  This leads to the questions who/which team would make a
deal with the C's, again who could we get or want, and how (who else goes
with the pick)?

A big open ended discussion if we all believe and or hope this is how the
Celtic braintrust is going to base the key player movements during this
offseason.

The C's would get a likely middle of the road veteran, and be able to use
the majority of the expected cap space, when you consider the +/- 15% rule
for trades.

Ideas?

Greg