Walker's shooting

I've noticed that Walker's shooting percentage has been creeping into
a more respectable range recently. Yes, he's shooting 42% which is nothing
to brag about. But it's important to factor his three-point shooting in
there. I calculate his "adjusted shooting percentage" as
	[(2pt FG) + 1.5*(3pt FG)] / FGA
which gives us a 44.9% average.

It's interesting to compare Walker's stats to Shawn Kemp's, who is a
superstar power forward in a similarly difficult situation, i.e. surrounded
by a young team as the only star player. Kemp's "adjusted shooting percentage"
is 45.0%. He also averages less assists, steals, and rebounds than Walker.

Alex