Walker should just leave

>Agreed.  I remember Mark Estepp (I think it was him - apologies if I'm
>mistaken) being an early Antoine-dissenter and suggesting that maybe some
>of his antics were not positive signs and should be regarded as warnings.
>He was roasted by several members of the list, although to his credit he
>politely responded to each one in a rational manner.
=\\\\\\\\\\\\

Yes, that was me.  But let me be clear that I hope A.T. works out to be a
solid Celtic citizen, but I just don't know.  To talk the talk (which he
loves to do) you must walk the walk (which he has the potential to do, but
often screws up)  Last night he played under much more control, passing out
of most double teams, etc.

One big test to me will be if A.W. goes on record as wanting the C's to keep
Mercer.  If he does I think that is a sign of maturity.  Both can be
allstars in just a few years.

A.T. can lead the C's in points and rebounds and still not be a leader.  The
C's need him to do both.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu