Re:

Jeremy Warren wrote:

> That's strange Tony.  I didn't realize that this Celtics mailing list is for
> Christians only.  I guess I'll have to go look for one where everyone is
> welcome.  :)
>
> Jeremy
>
> Date: Sun, 12 Apr 98 13:26:09 PDT
> From: bagaco@worldnet.att.net
> Subject: HAppy Easter
>
> HAppy Easter to every one on the list.

Jeremy, I have no idea what you meant by this statement, but as a fired
up, God loving, proud to be a Christian, I was very happy to see someone
wish ALL a Happy Easter.  As a Christian, I want everyone on this list,
especially non-Christians.  Maybe us Christians can bring someone to the
Lord that does not know him.  Contrary to popular opinion, we Christians
don't hang around with just "our kind".  Our job to spread Christ's love
to everyone!!  God Bless "ALL" and I truly hope everyone did have a
Great Easter!!  Troy