Re:

Hash, Troy wrote:

> Jeremy Warren wrote:
> >
> > That's strange Tony.  I didn't realize that this Celtics mailing list is for
> > Christians only.  I guess I'll have to go look for one where everyone is
> > welcome.  :)
> >
> > Jeremy
> >
> > Date: Sun, 12 Apr 98 13:26:09 PDT
> > From: bagaco@worldnet.att.net
> > Subject: HAppy Easter
> >
> > HAppy Easter to every one on the list.
>
> Jeremy, I have no idea what you meant by this statement, but as a fired
> up, God loving, proud to be a Christian, I was very happy to see someone
> wish ALL a Happy Easter.  As a Christian, I want everyone on this list,
> especially non-Christians.  Maybe us Christians can bring someone to the
> Lord that does not know him.  Contrary to popular opinion, we Christians
> don't hang around with just "our kind".  Our job to spread Christ's love
> to everyone!!  God Bless "ALL" and I truly hope everyone did have a
> Great Easter!!  Troy

Hmmmmm.... While I have nothing against Christians(I'm ethnically
Christian myself) methinks perhaps the celtics mailing list is not the
best medium to espouse Christian thought and ideals. I think we're full
of enough sloth(sitting in front of a computer writing email when we
could be doing "god's work"), jealousy(ragging on 7 foot centers, who
make at least 10 times as much as we do, for being "garbage"),
pride(saying our team is better than everyone else's) and wrath("Dammit,
if Antoine can't be a perfect Celtic he shouldn't be a Celtic at all!")
to make us unconvertable and send any practicing Christian scurrying
back to alt.religion.christianity...

Noah