Re: Frontline

krai@gis.net wrote:

> Agree. Big Oliver is by far the most talented of the group (Geiger,
> Ratliff, Popeye, DCq; don't know much about Traylor). He's an excellent
> shotblocker for his size and weight, a fine passer and shooter, and a good
> rebounder (his long arms help). And, if anybody could whip him into shape,
> it would be Ricktator. Is there any interest in Oliver around the league
> that we'd have to compete with?

I doubt it. He wasn't with an NBA team during the beginning of this
season, Toronto only resigned him because the had a bunch of frontline
injuries.

> How much is he asking?

He'll only get league minimum. What he asks doesn't matter, because
noone will give it to him.
> Does he have any
> serious injuries, other than the weight?

He's sprained his ankle a few times but there isn't any lasting damage.
He has anorexia but I already mentioned that.

Noah