Re: Next year: fox and pervis

Gregg- I acknowledge what you are saying about Minor being a decent
player, and agree that he is not as foul as he was during the first half
of the season.

	But, IMO, I would rather get rid of him and use to 3 Million in a
more productive fashion.  For 3M a year he should be producing more than
he is.  I would trade him for FOX in a second!!

I would even trade our pick and him; for a couple places lower in the
draft.  I hate to say it, but the NBA today is about money management as
much as talent; Greg Minor is a liability on both fronts.

Neal