Draft

I saw that Corey Benjamin of Oregon (State?) and the hot frosh from St.
Louis were coming out.  They both look like pretty good small forward
types.  Anybody know about them?

Also, since Billups did not turn out to be our type of point guard, I would
compare Jeff Sheppard (KY) favorably with Chauncey as 2 guards.  At
6'3", Jeff is faster, plays much taller, jumps small buildings, and shoots
well.  Perhaps CB has better defensive skills, but I thought it an
interesting comparison since Sheppard is not rated in the top 15 or so.

Gene  (I will admit to cheering for the Bucks recently)