Re: play-offs

In a message dated 4/9/98 5:24:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
MAURICSP@bl.tmf.hva.nl writes:

<< I think we won't have a better record next year than these teams:
 Chicago, Indiana, Miami, Charlotte and Atlanta

 Cleveland, New York and New Jersey are probably going to be better next year.

Well Chicago may lose their coach, Pippin & Longley; Indiana could conceivably
lose Smits; Miami is dependant on injury prone players; Charlotte may lose
Geiger; Atlanta may lose Laettner; NY is a year older (Ewing, Oakley, LJ are
not at the stage where this is a good thing); and NJ could lose Jason
Williams.

As for Washington they could lose Strickland but even if they don't they will
never jell with the band of sedlfish players they have.

So anything can happen!

George