Next year: fox and pervis

1. RP said that he liked rick fox and would like to have kepy him on the
team.  You think we could dropping Popeye and use the $$ to get fox?  How
much will he be asking?  2.5 Mil?

2. The Boston paper stated (sunday) that Pervis was most likely not
returning to the team next year.  Is this because he has decided to retire
or they think RP will move him.

3.  I hear a lot about moving in the draft and giving away Minor and our
pick for anothers pick.  Will this move us up for down?  Minor is trash
that we would give away if we could.  We could move another team up a
couple spots if they took him off of our hands.

Please Respond

NEal

P.S. I was watching the 1987 championship yesterday and almost started
crying at the amount of skill and heart on  the floor.  Who knew the name
Greg Kite would ever make me happy!