Re: Curious, how many?

Pitino's presence gave us about 5 games on TNT/TBS and 1 on NBC. Had we made the
playoffs this year, we would have gotten more games next year. We will have to
wait and see maybe Walker being an all star, Mercer's potential will help. If we
sign or aquire a premium FA, it will definitely make a difference.
                                  - Mishra